Features of NutraBio Glycine Powder
- May Stimulate Growth Hormone Release
- Supports Muscle Protein Synthesis
- May Enhance Peak Power Production & Reduce Lactic Acid Build-Up
- May Promote Recovery When Taken Post-Workout or Before Bed
- Essential To Collagen Synthesis
- May Improve Mood and Boost Cognition
- Associated with Cardiovascular Health
- May Protect Against "Daytime Sleepiness" During Times You Are Short On Sleep
Glycine The Short & Sticky:
Glycine could be the most underrated and understudied amino acid in existence. While it is in a high percentage of foods we consume, most people do not get enough to perform optimally, and many athletes are in need of direct supplementation for peak performance.
Put simply; we can't live without it. Glycine in the body is essential to collagen synthesis. If you are looking to improve your performance or wellness you need collagen synthesis to be optimal. Collagen is essential for a myriad of bodily functions including maintaining the structure of tissues, joints and blood vessels. It is literally what our composition is made of. Without high enough glycine levels, collagen production suffers and also declines with age.