RELOAD - Rapid Recovery Growth Formula
HOW DOES RELOAD WORK?
- Supports rapid muscle repair †
- Supports reduced post training DOMS †
- Loads the muscle with phosphocreatine stores †
- Replenishes key nutrients & cofactors †
- 100% Transparent Label
- 21GAmino Acids
NutraBio Reload is THE PREMIER all-in-one, scientifically-formulated recovery matrix. Using the latest advances in supplement research, Reload combines ingredients known to work synergistically to reduce exercise-induced muscle damage, support rapid recovery, and promote muscle strength and growth. Refueling your body with critical nutrients throughout the day after intense training is essential to protecting gains and keeping your body in an anabolic state. This is why NutraBio Reload contains key recovery enhancing, muscle building ingredients such as glutamine, creatine, beta alanine, betaine, and an unparalleled 8g dose of BCAAs, to ensure optimal protein synthesis, decrease muscle soreness, and ultimately have you ready to tackle your next training session with full intensity.
Reload is in a classification of its own. A true recovery formula from the most trusted name in sports nutrition, NutraBio, who believes in using only the most efficacious, clinically dosed, and research backed ingredients on the market without all the fluff. Reload contain no proprietary blends, fillers, excipients, chemicals, or any other harmful or unneeded additives. Only ingredients shown by science to work and produce results. No corners were cut in making Reload. It covers all the bases to help prevent muscle catabolism (breakdown) and fuel your anabolic desires using the following validated ingredients:
- BCAAs in the scientifically studied 2:1:1 ratio (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) shown to promote muscle growth, recovery, and reduce training related soreness.
- Glutamine to replenish energy for muscles (glycogen) after exhaustive exercise which may lead to quicker recovery.
- L-Carnitine Tartrate to reduce oxidative muscle damage and muscular fatigue.
- L-Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate which promotes anabolic and anti-catabolic responses in the body which may play a role in boosting recovery.
- Glycine; which plays a critical role in repairing damaged muscle tissue and is necessary for the biosynthesis of creatine.
- Beta-Alanine to buffer the negative side effects of hydrogen ion accumulation in muscles during and after intense exercise. This accumulation is thought to be the culprit behind DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness).
- Betaine Anhydrous to combat fatigue, lower levels of lactate, and stimulate muscle protein synthesis.
- Creatine Monohydrate and Creatine MagnaPower for greater strength, power, and muscle gains as well as increased solubility and absorption.
- Taurine to decrease exercise induced DNA damage.
- Electrolyte and hydration optimizer that helps maintain water balance in the muscle, facilitates motor neuron function, and increase exercise capacity.