Toxins can build up in the body as a result of many factors. Even healthy activities such as exercising and dieting can lead to toxin accumulation, as each creates their own unique set of demands.
In the process of meeting those demands, things like free radicals, heavy metals, or synthetics can accrue. While the human body does have the capacity to stay regular and remove these substances, that doesn’t mean it couldn’t use a little help.
DETOX Revolution is a Full Body Cleansing Matrix designed to be a hired Marshals Service for your body – to round up all the irritants and get them out of there.
- Psyllium Husk – A unique type of non-fermenting fiber that can absorb fatty acids and cholesterol (which store fat-soluble toxins) to pull them out of the system along with the bulk fiber.
- Cascara Sagrada – Works together with Psylium Husk to stimulate the muscles of the intestines and help eliminate harmful toxins and bloating.
- Dandelion Root – Known primarily as an herbal supplement that aids in the removal of the water-soluble toxins.
- Ginger Root – One of the most ubiquitous plants used in traditional medicines. Improves feelings of nausea, oxidation status, and blood lipid profiles.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus – The only downside of regularity is diminishing beneficial gut bacteria. The addition of Lactobacillus Acidophilus prevents reactive dysbiosis.
Nutrition and exercise are frequently, if not always, observed as the most important factors in health. When it comes to nutrition, however, all of the focus is put on what food goes in, and forgotten are what happens while it’s in there and how it might escape.
Similarly, it is easily forgotten that exercise is the most potent stimulator of free radical generation due to the well-known health benefits. The good news is that these issues can be easily corrected.
Help your body out by facilitating the neutralization of these harmful factors with DETOX Revolution.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
alcium D Glucarate
Glucaric acid, supplemented via its calcium salt (Calcium-D-Glucarate), is thought to be an anti-toxin compound
- Calcium D Glucarate has been found to repress the effects of beta-glucuronidases, which slows your body’s ability to eliminate harmful hormones and chemicals.
- By doing this, Calcium D Glucarate speeds up the body’s ability to help excrete and eliminate dietary and environmental wastes.
DETOX CLEANSE STACK
Psyllium is a fiber derived from the plant Plantago psyllium that that is able to bind to fatty acids and cholesterol from the diet.
- Relative to other sources of dietary fiber, psyllium appears to be more effective at forming feces and appears to be one of the few fiber sources not associated with excessive flatulence.
- Consumption of seven or more grams of soluble fiber from psyllium seed husk per day in association with a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease
- Steven et al. (1988) found that relative to placebo, psyllium husk was associated with an increase in transit time as well as parameters of fecal weight.
Cascara Sagrada works as an impressive laxative by triggering contractions in the colon.
- It also is believed to improve the muscle tone and effectiveness of the colon walls.
Celery Seed Extract
Celery seed oil is a supplement containing a high number of volatile compounds known as phthalides. These compounds, as well as the major component Sedanolide, appear to have general antioxidative properties and have traditionally been used as to reduce excess water retention.
- Celery seed extract may help improve overall wellness, joint support, and digestive health.
Red Clover Extract
Red Clover is an herb that is high in isoflavones and is used for its beneficial effects on HDL cholesterol and improving blood flow.
- Red clover also works as a powerful antioxidant to help rid the body of free radicals and waste.
Taraxacum officinale, also known as dandelion, is a vegetable that shown to help remove excess water retention.
- It is a source of potassium.
- Dandelion may help ease digestion by increasing the rate at which food leaves the stomach and enters the small intestine.
- A study conducted by Clare et al. (2009) found dandelion three times a day in otherwise healthy subjects reported an increase in urination frequency relative to the same subjects the day before and after supplementation.
Bupleurum root contains several active compounds, including sterols, saponins, and saikosaponins. Saponins and saikosaponins have an antioxidant action that helps to support the immune system, and stimulate the liver.
Triphala is a combination of three botanicals - Amla, Behada, and Harada.
- Triphala is commonly known for its digestive benefits, particularly its ability to help cleanse the body.
- Triphala may help to cleanse toxins from the body, & boost immunity.
Slippery Elm Bark
Slippery Elm is a tree native to North America
- It contains mucilage, complex carbohydrates, tannins, and many other beneficial compounds.
- The tannins help to tighten and constrict tissue.
- Slippery Elm is also a demulcent, meaning that it is soothing, softening, buffering.
- It helps to neutralize stomach acids, boost the adrenal glands, and draw out impurities.
Ginger is a spice that can assist in reducing nausea and ease digestion quite effectively.
N-Acetyl-Cysteine is an acetylated form of L-Cysteine that is more bioavailable. It is often used for its high antioxidant content.
Cape Aloe Leaf
Cape Aloe works as an herb to help soothe the stomach and promotes regular bowel movements*.
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA) is a mitochondrial fatty acid that is highly involved in energy metabolism. It is synthesized in the body and can be consumed through eating meats and minimally in some fruits/vegetables.
- ALA is also a potent anti-oxidant compound. It works with mitochondria and the body’s natural anti-oxidant defenses to minimize the harmful effects of free radicals which can destroy healthy cells and affect cell aging.
Spirulina is blue-green algae that have been shown to be high in trace minerals and provide antioxidant support against free radicals.
Wheat grass is a "superfood" that contains over 70 minerals and vitamins, hundreds of live enzymes, essential amino acids and antioxidants which improve digestion and fight free radical damage.
Lactobacillus Acidophilus is a healthy intestinal bacteria used to improve digestion, restore good bacteria in the gut, and help treat certain bowel diseases.
- It has been used to prevent diarrhea, treat indigestion and other digestive issues.