God of Fire is 1 of 3 intense pre workouts in the Centurion arsenal. Never before have we seen a company with this many, strong pre workouts. The iconic God of Rage is what drew most people into the brand, taking the industry by storm in the process. God of War followed shortly after, packing an intensely stimulating formula. Now, the new kid on the block is here.
The Science Behind The Ingredients
- L-Citrulline Malate 2:1 - Boost your pump by opening up the blood vessels and assisting blood flow and nitric oxide.
- Beta Alanine - If you love a pre that makes your face tingle, than you'll be happy to hear there's 4,000mg of beta alanine in God of Fire. This amino acid is mainly used to buffer lactic acid and improve muscular endurance.
- L-Arginine AKG - Delivers more oxygen and nutrients to the muscles leading to prolonged endurance and faster muscle recovery.
- Agmatine Sulfate - Another pump amplifying ingredient.
- D-Aspartic Acid - Increases energy levels and can aid the increase of muscle mass.
- Caffeine Anhydrous - this energy stimulant lights the fuse for your workout.
- Theobromine Anhydrous - Caffeine's little helper to prolong your energy during your workout
- Mucuna Pruriens (L-Dopa) - Enhances mood and alertness
- Hordinine HCL - Focus stimulant
- Isopropylnorsynephrine HCL - Some call it "the new DMHA" This ingredient provides powerful energy and mood boosting benefits as well as fat burning abilities.
- Yohimbine HCL - An energy and fat oxidizing stimulant with vasodilation abilities.
- Huperzine A - Another focus stimulant
*“These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”